Monday, December 9, 2019

GR: Comments of the Greek LTT!!!

Here are the comments of the Greek LTT's participants.


GREECE












 ITALY


ELISA VITALINO

I liked everything about my experience in Greece.  My luck was especially in the Dimitra family, who was helpful, kind, welcoming, made me feel truly at home.  I had a great time with the children, Dimitri and Ioannis, two funny and sunny boys.
I met Samuel and Irene, two very nice Spanish guys with whom I made friends. I really liked Thessaloniki, especially when we did the boat ride and got on the White Tower. I also had a great time when we went to Ioannis' dance class and then ate pizza at the restaurant.
The thing I preferred was when we went to the spa.
 I am really happy with this experience, I miss everything and everyone.  It really filled my heart.

MATTEO PAOLO
                                                  
What about...this experience in Greece was a wonderful opportunity that will always be in my heart.
First of all, I want to thank Dimitra, a fantastic person with a sweet heart, I will never forget her kindness and her generosity but above all for the way she welcomed both me and Elisa. During this experience we never felt homesick. Then I want to thank Nikos and Antonis, very kind and very nice people, for planning this unforgettable experience.
I thank Samuel, Irene, Patrizia and Augusta and all my greek friends, they have always been close to me and they didn't make me feel excluded even if I came from another country.
I thank Soultana, Kaiti and all the other people that I forgot, because they also are fantastic people that I will never forget.
My thanks also go to the Istituto Comprensivo Mazzini that gave me this opportunity and also to all the teachers who accompanied me on this journey.
I'm proud of myself, because this was my first journey alone, but if I'm at home happy with what I've been through, I owe it to you because you let me spend an unforgettable week!
I miss Dimitra, I miss Greece….




SPAIN

“I think that Greece is very beautiful. I liked the family that hosted me very much, they didn’t speak English but we understood each other without any problem.
I also liked the excursions we did during the week in Greece, I will never forget it. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!”(Irene)

“My experience in Greece was amazing for several things. The first thing is for new friends. The second thing is for the amazing places I have visited, such as Edessa Waterfalls. The third things is because of the delicious Greek food. I loved dishes like Mousaka and Gyros. The fourth thing is related to the great moments: jokes, falls, laughs, anecdotes, activities and the list goes on.
I loved when we went to the hot springs the last day. It was something unique, that you could not see anywhere. And what about the landscapes, the mountains or the city of Thessaloniki with the White Tower. Also, the help of the teachers of the school and the hosting families, they were very kind and nice with us. It has been a wonderful experience and I really hope to return one day in not many years” (Samuel)  

LITHUANIA

 
When I arrived at Vilnius with my teachers and my friend we arrived to the airport. Then we flied to Istanbul. Istanbul airport was pretty and big. It had a lot of shops. We very liked the airport. But what to say about the plane we flew on. It was awesome! TV, comfortable seats and pretty view outside the window!  After long flights we are finally in Greece. Taxi took us to the hotel there we lived all week. Next day was free time. At other days we went to the school, trips and shops, museums. I really liked their friendly school and classes. The favorite trip to the waterfall. It was giant and big. Also we were at the museums. There were really interesting and fun. The things in museums were pretty. Also we went to the mountains. There were pretty! We arrived to Thessaloniki and wow it was such a pretty city! Also we went to the archeologists find. I found an old vase combed, but I didn’t take it because I wanted to archeologists to find it and put it in the museum.
I really liked the trip to Greece! (Auguste)

No comments:

Post a Comment