Friday, December 27, 2019

LT: Lithuanians students comments from mobility to Greece


There are comments Lithuanians students from mobility to Greece:

Auguste:
When I arrived at Vilnius with my teachers and my friend we arrived to the airport. Then we had flight to Istanbul. Istanbul airport was pretty and big. It had a lot of shops. We very liked the airport. But what to say about the plane we flew on. It was awesome! TV, comfortable seats and pretty view outside the window!  After long flights we were finally in Greece. Taxi took us to the hotel there we lived all week.  Other days we went to the school, trips and museums. I really liked their friendly school and classes. The favoUrite trip to the waterfall. It was giant and big. Also we were at the museums. There were really interesting and fun. The things in museums were pretty. Also we went to the mountains. There were pretty! We arrived to Thessaloniki and wow it was such a pretty city! Also we went to the archeological places. I found an old vase combed, but I didn’t take it because I wanted to archeologists to find it and put it in the museum.
       I really liked the trip to Greece! Thank my friends from Greece, also thanks  to students and teachers from Italy, Spain.

 Now I wait these friends comming to Lithuania. 


Patricija:
I am really grateful for this experience and I want to thank the friends from Greece, Italy and Spain. Especially to students, teachers and parents from Greece. They were all very friendly. We had a lot of useful and interesting activities every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment